Sunday 16 November 2014

JFest UiTM Shah Alam '14 (11Nov)


So, I had another event after MGACE which was JFest! >u<)/

It was organized by Japanese Language Society UiTM Shah Alam, and this year was its fourth year appearance. Just like last year, it was held at The Foyer of Faculty of Engineering, in between Tower 1 and Tower 2. 

I was very much excited of this event because I was able to meet my babies again; especially Sammy which I had been separated away from her since C2AGE on May. ;v;

Wawa, Saki and I went together from Seksyen 17 to UiTM at Seksyen 2. Oh, this time Wawa didn't cosplay, since she said right after the event she wanted to go to another place. Saki followed us for I hired her to be my make-up artist again. _(:vzj

Oh, did I mention Wawa entered singing competition? This was one of the reasons why I felt rather giddy about this event. OuO)b

Apparently we were the first visitor to come to the event. Ah, when we arrived there (which was around 10:00 a.m), they were still setting up all those booths. I guessed it was because of the rain (since 6:00 a.m until 9:30 a.m), which somewhat disrupted their preparation. 

Oh welp.

We went up to the changing room and I changed my clothes. Oh, then Ateen and Hiruka-nee came in and joined us as they finally arrived, and we conquered the whole room wwww //piaked X'D

I finished first so I went down. Wawa already went down leaving me behind, supposedly we were to meet Papa @ AbeRif together. =3=


Make-up credited to Saki X'D


Since Ateen and Hiruka-nee were still not finished changing their costume, I was the only one who was cosplaying there. Not to mention, Wawa and Papa kept on disappearing leaving me alone. I didn't wear contacts so I was pretty much blind and lost. ;3;

So as I was momentarily lost, suddenly I heard someone was calling me by my name at FB. I was kind of surprised for him to recognize me and he said it was because he saw my picture wearing Senbon costume at FB. X'D


Thanks Papa for taking this picture for me ahehehe >u<)
#Credited to Papa @ AbeRif


Right after that, one by one came and asked to take picture with me. Apparently they finally gathered up the courage to approach me when they saw he took picture with me. I wonder why they looked so afraid to approach me wwww come on people I don't bite! Well, if you're somehow included in my 'List' then perhaps you might get bitten by me. //piak :v

Honestly I look like a cartoon going here and there didn't know where to go www X'D. Even when my bby kouhai came and we hang out for a bit, then she also disappeared on me. I managed to find her again when Ateen finally came down gloriously with her Allen costume.

Did I mention they disappeared on me again? 8'D

So when I was searching for them, again - I was feeling like I was in a quest, I found this one group gathered at this one place near the booths which both Saki and Fanu were queuing to buy some food. 


The Tobi whom asked me whether I'm a Malay or not because of my make-up X'D
#Credited to Tobi

AAAAAAA THIS ADORABLE LACUS HELP MEH HNNGGHHH-
#Credited to Tobi

At first he was so shy to take picture with me that his friends forced him aaaaaa I felt like squeezing him askdjhadba-
#Credited to Tobi

One act which the Tobi took for us wwww thanks Tobi XD
#Credited to Tobi


Then then then then Sammychi finally arrived! Along with Eren, Erin and Takeru! >u<)/ They went to change their clothes so I was pretty much had to wait again. 

Oh, there I found Aple-senpai, Koko-senpai, Mihara-neechan (she came with this one girl I recognized but don't know the name wuwuwu ;A;), Akashi (and Rin Kaoru), Raika, Umar, Kakeru, and Tomy (which I only know him because Ateen kept on calling for him X'D)

When they finally done changing, it was almost the time for singing competition to start. So we decided to gather under the tent in front of the stage. 


Take picture first XD
#Credited to Papa @ AbeRif

What is this what X'D
#Credited to Papa @ AbeRif

Formal
#Credited to Papa @ AbeRif

Candid
#Credited to Papa @ AbeRif

Such candid
#Credited to Papa @ AbeRif

Selfieeeeeeeeeee *heartheart*
Oh, this is also being dubbed as Kuroshijtsuji no Kazoku. OuO)b
Though Tasya is not here. //sobss
#Credited to Papa @ AbeRif

I think this was during Wawa's turn >3<
#Credited to the official photographer of the event.

And apparently he managed to capture LenKuroko moment _(:vzj
#Credited to the official photographer of the event


Once Wawa and Sammy finished their performances, we scattered around again. Do forgive us for being here and there scattering at the event. XD I had a photoshoot with Erin since both of us were doing Senbonzakura. OuO


Ayy~ >u<)
#Credited to Eren

Huahaha Len is much taller than Miku kbye //rolls XD
#Credited to Eren

The hold-the-hat pose _(:vzj
#Credited to Eren

We are not sorry for this :v
#Credited to Eren

The wind is blowing and our sleeve just fly around~ 
*sing with the tune the same as 'the wind is howling like this swirling storm inside'* //cough
#Credited to Eren

The not-so-official pose. :P
#Credited to Eren


After this photoshoot, both Eren and Erin went to change their costume as they wanted to do Hori and Kashima from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, while I went back to the stage since cosplay competition was going to start. Sammy entered this competition too. OuO)


Ahhh meet new friend Mori-chan~ Such adorable human.
She was already friend with Ateen and Hiruka-nee though :v

Papa was promoting water bottle and I couldn't help but to join him. =u=)

Got to snatch Ateen and took selfie with her because during MGACE didn't manage to wuwuwu

Such love from Kathy wwww XD
#Credited to Kathy

After Sammy BB's cosplay performance
Awww look at my two bbies here~ *heartheart*
#Credited to Kathy

'Attack of Kathy'
Received with love~ >u<)/
#Credited to Kathy

When I gave Papa 'The Look' since he wanted to do another promotion picture.
Oh welp. =v=)
#Credited to Kathy

'Attack of Me' huahahaha XD
#Credited to Kathy

Okay formal picture pliz X'D
#Credited to Ateen


Okay so mostly we went crazy taking picture; that was the only thing we could do there anyway. :v


Ayy like this picture ehehe~ 
#Credited to Khalidi Khalid

Picture with Hiruka-nee~ 
#Credited to the official photographer of the event

I was called by the photographer to join this group ahanhanhan UuU
#Credited to the official photographer of the event

HoriKashima pleasee XD
#Credited to Mori-chan~

#Credited to Mori-chan~

Taken before they wanted to go back a.k.a to go to another place. 
#Credited to Nani

Papa was still with his promoter job =w=)
#Credited to Nani


During this time Sammy BB already went up to the changing room to take a rest; that was what someone (which I forgot whom UnU) told me. Annnnddd apparently they were announcing the winners for all the competitions held earlier. BB won both singing and cosplay competitions, and guessed who was the one who went on stage to take the prizes? 


This was for singing competition; she won the first place!
#Credited to the official photographer of the event

And this was for cosplay competiton; she won the second place~
#Credited to the official photographer of the event

CONGRATULATION BB YOU ARE AWESOME! 


Thankfully a representative could actually help to take the prizes, or else. XD Oh, I still remembered how Aple-senpai, Mihara-nee, Takeru, Raika and Mori-chan told me to go up on the stage to take the prizes. Aple-senpai and Mihara-nee just nudged me since I was with them that time. Takeru, Raika and Mori-chan were flailing their hands real hard to call me (I was pretty much blind with no contacts thank you UvU).

After the prize giving ceremony, the event was unofficially done. We decided to hang-out for a while before we changed our clothes back.


Ayy another picture before Take went back home~ OuO)
#Credited to Eren

Finally, a picture with me and my BB *heartheart*
#Credited to Eren


That was pretty much what had happened during this event. I was having so much fun because I managed to meet everyone! Oh, thanks Papa for putting up with your no-biological-relationship daughter here; feeding me food since I was wearing gloves hahaha X'D

Welp. 

Toodle-oo~ 

2 comments:

  1. that day was also my first time went to uitm jfest. glad that met those people that I wanna meet before and you guys.. half of our kuroshitsuji family also there :) .. I dun think i can go next year again _ruka_

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTO - Titanium trim hair cutter reviews - iTech Art
    › articles titanium bar › tot › articles › tot tot TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO titanium bike frame TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO micro touch titanium trimmer TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO titanium 3d printing TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO TOTO 바카라 커뮤니티 TOTO TOTO TOTO

    ReplyDelete