Thursday 26 December 2013

JFest UiTM '13 (5Oct)


It's been a long time, eh? 

Another late update for the event that happened to me. Meh, with the so-called wifi connection at my dorm, I must say it is the main cause of me not updating my blog for such a long time. 

Okay, lame reason but whatever.

Still remember on how I complained about for not being able to go any ACG events this year except for Comic Fiesta on December? Well, it turned out I could go to one small event of it, at my own university. 

JFest was organized by Japanese Language Society UiTM Shah Alam on 5 Oct, Saturday. It was the third appearance of the event after it first debut last  two years, in which I didn't manage to attend as I was having semester break during that second time, and I was still in high school during it first appearance.

Feeling incredibly excited for being able to attend it, I decided to ask my classmates who have the same interest as me to join me (yes, I am very fortunate to have LOTS of classmates who are also anime fans, about half the class). 

JFest is a public event, where everyone can come, students or even outsiders. Another point for it, because I managed to meet my beloved Sammy there. We're kind of 'separated' as she's attending another university, at another area. (QnQ)

Anyway, I had co-curricular class at that time from 8-10 in the morning, while the admin told my friend; Fateen -who joined me- that we had to be there before 10 as she was entering a singing competition. So, we decided to ask our couch's permission to go out early and thankfully, he was kind to let us be.

Rushing back to our dorm, we changed our clothes and headed to the venue; Foyer in between Tower 1 and 2, at Faculty of Engineering. 

I wore the costume from the dorm -without wig yet- and obviously everyone was staring at me, but perhaps they knew there was an event  happened so their staring didn't last that long. XD

I arrived there with Fateen, waiting for Sammy to arrive with Ayasaki-nii and others (which then I got to know them as Ryan, Omar and Yana 8D), before we went together to the changing room. I happened to meet my part 2 senpai, which she was cosplaying Makise Kurisu, and it was her first time ever to cosplay, and her friend was cosplaying as Levi. Sammy and I were fangirling. Hard.

I still couldn't believe that Fateen didn't have any reaction towards 'Levi'. That stoned-heart girl. XD

I didn't manage to take lots of pictures though. And even if there were lots of people taking picture of me, those pictures wouldn't come out anyway, as they didn't even know me thus couldn't take me. 

Oh well. *sniff*



No make-up, nada. Huahahaha! XD .. *hide inside a hole*

 Ah- Denmark was wearing glasses. OAO

 Nyo!Germany and Denmark. >3<)
I need to buy new wig. OTL

 Managed to take picture with Hinamori Momo from Bleach awwww yiss! >w<)/

 Omar (Kenshin), Sammychi (Denmark) and Ayasaki-niichan (Kaito Love Is War). Didn't manage to take Yana (Sakura - Samurai X) and Ryan (Star Wars) QnQ

Fufufu Ayasaki-niichan at the back was nervous and practicing his song before his turn in singing competition. XD

 Ahhhh! There is a little bit of Ryan at the left side! XD

Oui! *salute*


There were lots of people taking pictures of Sammychi and I, but of course the pictures just disappeare along with those people since they do not know us, to tag us at Facebook. Oh welp. Thankfully I have some in my phone, but obviously not that much. OTL

Anyway, I was having fun during this event. It was just a small, really small event but maybe because I managed to get new friends that I felt so happy about this event. Yurp.

2 comments: