Tuesday 27 August 2013

Journey to Le Clinic (for medical checkup)


On 19 August, my dad and I went to a journey, searching for clinic that could do medical checkup on me (for degree's enrollment meeehh). My cousin; Di also went to do to the same thing with me, but she was with her mother (my aunt yay) because after that they wanted to go to somewhere else.

Did I mention I hate medical checkup? I hate the urine test. It is so.. awkward for me when you need to pee (what if at that time you don't want to pee what would you do hnngghhh) and give it to the staff and OhMeinGott the staff will test the urine and God- *paw screen* (QAQ)

Anyway, we went out from home at 8:30 in the morning, heading to the clinic we decided to go since last night; Klinik Kesihatan Ujong Pasir. Since my cousin and I went separately, she arrived at the clinic first. However, when I just arrived with my father, I saw Di and Aunt were waiting outside, at the front door. Aunt told me the appointment for medical checkup was already full, and they would start it again on 3 September.

In my mind, I was like, "Oh shiiiiiiiiiittttt adhakjgffhkfdhj"

But outside I was like, "Oh, it can't be helped. Is there any more clinics?"

And so, we decided to go to Klinik Kesihatan Peringgit. This time, we arrived there first. So, we walked to the clinic in hope they would have it, but stopped in the middle of our steps when we saw a notice pasted at the front door "THE MEDICAL CHECKUP APPOINTMENT WILL BEGIN AGAIN ON 4 SEPTEMBER".

*cue me crashing down to the ground and rolling down the road*

My dad was laughing, and voiced out his opinion in which he thought every government's clinics were full for medical checkup. 

Feeling unsatisfied, I went inside and asked this one nice lady at the counter if what my father thought was true. She couldn't give me the exact answer so she suggested to me to call the clinics. She then gave me another government's clinics' numbers for me to call.

I did. And those clinics told me they were full, and would begin again on 3 September.

I told my father and he laughed again. 

Me; "Oh god whhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy?"

Then, we waited for Aunt and Di to come and when they did, we told them the news. Having a discussion at the front door, we decided to go to private clinic; Klinik Al'Azhim. At first we wanted to straight away go to the one at Telok Mas, but Aunt suggested to us to go to Bukit Baru first since it was nearer to our place that time.

So, we did.

Di and I went inside (Aunt and Dad just waited in cars) , and asked those sisters at the counter, and they told us they could do the medical checkup, but they didn't have the X-Ray. Feeling rather dejected, we asked if Klinik Al'Azhim at Telok Mas had X-Ray and they told us they had it. 

So, I went back to Dad, and told him before we set off to Telok Mas. Aunt decided to do Di's shopping for university and we separated there. 

In car, I was like; "Urgh, I am so going to put this on my blog. *silence* .. Damn, I forgot to bring my phone!"

"My phone has camera, right?" Dad reminded me about his new phone my oldest sis and her husband bought for him the previous week. I could see how excited he was with his new phone. Really.

"Oh, right" I asked for his phone, and took pictures. Selca. Lawl. XD


Since the phone's still new, and Dad doesn't know how to use le camera, you can say his gallery now is full with only ma pictures. Bwahaha!

Ma beloved Dad who just entertains his youngest daughter in everything she wants. I love my Dad! *hugs tight*


And so, we reached Klinik Al'Azhim at Telok Mas. Since I was the only one who wanted to do medical checkup at that time, I was sent straight away to the specific room. Taking my height and weight, doing that urine thingy (Oh God I just hate that part), and checking my eyes sights (horrible gaaahhh), I was then sent into an X-Ray room.

You know what I found in that room? 

A log book about all people who did X-Ray there, and I found almost everyone is the same age as me (1994-er), and they are all my friends. XD

I.. even found my old time crush's (when we were 10 years old - did I mention I still have feeling on him?) name there. And I freaked out. I wonder why I freaked out though. Meeh.

At 11:00, our journey ended. Most of the times were used on roads anyway. *rolls*

No comments:

Post a Comment