Sunday 19 January 2014

Comic Fiesta '13 (Day1 - 21Dec)


Late update yess hnngghh! *kena piak*


So, I finally got time to update about my journey to my second Comic Fiesta. Without further ado, let's start the fairy tale, of the first day of the event.

Like I said earlier in my previous post, almost half of my classmates during Degree are anime fans too, and I have another friend who is also cosplaying (Fateen) beside from Wardahchi. Obviously, three of us went to the event, and another two friends (Sakinah my make-up artist XD) and Kathy (an avid gamer) joined us.

I woke up around 6:00 a.m, and packed all my belongings into a luggage I borrowed from Fateen (thank you baby it was my first time ever need to bring luggage and I don't have the small one so you kindly lent yours to me I love you forever QvQ). Then, around 6:30 I woke Kathy and Wardachi up by calling them, since they asked me to be their alarm. Oh welp.

Oh, then my kouhai; Fanu - along with her older sister who is actually the same as age as me - came to my room because they also wanted to go to the event. Her sister Amane Misa (I don't know her real name :v) is also a cosplayer and I still don't add her on FB yet OTL. She is studying at another UiTM, at Pahang if I'm not mistaken but she crashed in her sister's room for few days. *nodnod*

Anyway, around 8:00 a.m we finally went down to the bus stop near our college and waited for the bus. And since I didn't put my costume inside the bag (it would crinkle damnit what's the point of me ironing it if I crammed it inside the luggage D:<) and just hung it with hanger so people were looking at me, us, whatever, wondering what was with the costume. XD


So many people because it was the beginning of study week so they wanted to go back to their hometown. Hnngghhh!
                                                       
Kathy and Wardachi in the bus. Poor them couldn't have a seat because of the mass of people. They - plus Sakinah - had to stand for about an hour before we arrived at KL Central! D8

So we arrived at Kl Central. Look at Kathy and Sakinah's excited face ahah! XD

They were waiting for me and Sammychi to change our clothes. Huhuhu. 

So yeah, like I said above, Sakinah IS my make-up artist. :v *kena piak*
I was hugging a teddy bear that Sammychi gave me. *lovelove*

Sakinah (she wore Sammychi's Akatsuki hoodie) who was trying to tie a tie for me. And failed. Kathy was the one who tied it for me then. XD

Sammychi (Marisa - Touhou) and me (Reimu - Touhou) when we were queuing for tickets. 
I had bought the tickets online and needed to redeem them and gawd- I never thought we had to queue along with those people who wanted to buy the tickets there and then. Even people who already have early bird tickets in their hands had to line up. Hnngghh what was the point of having early tickets then? D:<

Huehuehue look at all those tickets I bought weee~ 


Then we split up. Sakinah and Kathy were together and went to their adventure inside the halls. Wardahchi already went out from the hall to wait for Luke - since I bought ten tickets and I only used three of them that day lawl XD - to have one of the tickets from me. Well, he paid me, of course. Oh, Misa also bought three from me for her friends and then Wardahchi, Sammychi and I went to sell another three tickets to those who wanted it. XD

Honestly, I went inside the hall just to redeem the tickets and STRAIGHT AWAY exited the hall because of Luke, but then I never went back in. Hahaha what a waste of ticket but meh. :v

Welp, I can't stand crowd. At all. Comic Fiesta was having too many people, especially in the halls, and I was hyperventilating inside it even though I just stepped in it. 


When we were struggling to go out from the hall, we managed to stumble upon they were the one who called for us if not we missed them huehue Anime Daisuki Malaysia (アニメ大好き)'s member; Megat, Zelda and.. other two. OTL
#Photo credited to Zelda


Right, so we walked out from hall, met Wardahchi and Luke, then after I managed to sell the remaining tickets, all three of us (Luke went inside the hall) went to KLCC's food court to have lunch. Mein gott all those peopleeeee *faint* We found place to sit, Wardahchi and Sammychi went to buy us McD while I just sat there - to reserve the seats and of course because I can't bear with the crowd. When we were having lunch, Luke came and joined us. We chatted for a while and then he decided that he wanted to go back, and Wardahchi wanted to join.

So, after lunch, it was only two of us. *sniff*

Oh, since Sammychi was doing 'free lollipop' thingy, we spent our time OUTSIDE the hall - around the park outside the hall, and along the road that has this fountain lake thingy from the hall to Suria KLCC - giving people those lollipops. Ahah! It was fun! Really! 


We met Vivi yay! 8D 
She was hanging out with her friends but we managed to bother her to take picture with us. She looks so different cosplaying girl character because she always cosplays boy character but god- how adorable she is in this cosplay. 

We finally met Yuki - she was cosplaying Psyche, an alternate version of Orihara Izaya. Was it a fate? Because we were walking aimlessly and bam- we saw her and her friends! *cry in happiness*
#Photo credited to her.


Around 4:00 p.m, we gathered back near this BIG Christmas Tree near the entrance to Suria KLCC. Welp, since it was their first time going to KLCC so they had some difficulties in finding the Christmas Three I was talking about. My credit was gone just for that. XD


Us, before we went back. Fateen was the one who took this picture. She gladly volunteered to be the photographer because she didn't want to be in picture gawd that girl hnngghh


Oh, these are the only photos that I have in my phone.

Sammychi is so adorable, isn't she? *palm cheeks and wriggle* 


And so, we went back to ShahAlam. Oh, I didn't even manage to meet Gayathri huweeeeee QAQ. We messaged each other but never got the chance to meet because my friends and I wanted to go back (because we afraid we would arrive back at college late) and she just exited the hall, and it was also her first time going to KLCC so she was also lost about all the places at KLCC.. yeah. *sobs*

Oh, forgot to mention, Reimu's costume is not mine. I borrowed it from Ayasaki-niichan, and Sammychi also borrowed Marisa's costume from him. Both costumes are his. :v


#Other photos are credited to Kathy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment