Tuesday 1 August 2017

Yuri!!! on Ice (Y*oi on Ice) Panel @ VAX 2017

I need to put this warning:
Excessive amount of capslock and obnoxious amount of incoherent blubbers 


Okay, Visual Arts Expo (VAX) was like, around 2 weeks ago?? But I can never ever get over it I sweearrr-- 

It was my first time attending VAX and holy sheet I was hella excited when I knew there would be YOI Cosplay Panel on the second day of the event. I mean- I've always watched Cosplay Panel in Youtube, usually done by Europe cosplayers and noW I COULD WATCH THEM LIVE IN FRONT OF MY EYES OF COURSE I LOST MY SHEET

Anyway, the panel (apparently is called as Y*oi on Ice *coughcough*) is HELLA FOOKING AWESOME I WAS LEGIT SOBBING AT SOME POINT OF THE PANEL.

Did you notice how awesome the panel's name? Y.O.I --> Y*oi. Come onnnn it's brilliant okay like playing with alphabets n sheets or somethin'. Okay I'll shut. 

All of the cosplayers are so on point and perfect in their own character. I could totally imagine the characters themselves do whatever the panellists were doing on stage www x'D

The panel is said to be 'PG advised'. ABSOLUTE LIES. I swear the panel itself breaks the rule. The rating should be PG-15 or something wwww x'D Not that I am complaining though if it was me I would love it to be R-18 //slapped

So the first part of the panel is Q&As in which the questions were already collected from the fans few days before the event. Some of the questions made us went "Oooohhhh" and some made us went total batsheet crazy wwww x'D AND HOLY WHEN THE QUESTION ASKED YURIO ABOUT OTABEK I NEVER EXPECTED HIM TO ACTUALLY APPEAR YOU KNOW-- The Otabek cosplayer sat directly in front of me but I didn't realized him (?? uh I just use the pronoun him because OTABAE) until he was called on stage because I was too busy screaming at the stage x'D Well, he sat on the very front row while I was standing at the back so yeah _(:v

Believe me, when Otabae came on stage the whole audience went crazy. Vikturi is one thing, OTAYURI IS ANOTHER THING WEYH 

Second part is Never Have I Ever. Somehow Otabae was called on stage again to be part of the panel for the segment hshshshs (Mila pushed him to sit next to Yurio I just cannot asjkhdagjakyesss) The hints of Otayuri surely made us went crazy screaming and screeching www xD Oh, ANOTHER SURPRISE APPEARANCE THIS TIME IT'S JJ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY BBUUUU honestly I don't understand why people hate JJ so much I mean come on he is precious okei wuwuwu

Third part of the panel is Dare. Gosh you wouldn't understand how hard I screeched at the first dare. It's OtaYuri guys. With cat ears. Can you understand my OtaYuri feeling? Can youuuuu ;;;v;;; 

Fourth part is Country's Trivia. The teams are separated into Team Asia and Team Europe. The audiences were the ones who had to play the game, though the punishment would be done by the panellists www xD. I don't want to spoil which team lost but their punishment is to dance Gwiyomi. I heard that if the other team lost, they would have to dance to Abracadabra. I don't know if it's true or not, or if that's the intended Abracadabra song but the idea of them dancing it is huehuehue ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyway, the Fifth part is Posing Game. I honestly thought the panellists were the one who would do the posing but nooooooo they called us on stage to do it instead www. They mentioned something "We don't want to suffer alone you must suffer with us too" x'DD

THE LAST PART OH MAI GOD THE LIP-SYNC BATTLE IS HELLA LIT I SWEAR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-- Yurio went "It's My Life" and he grabbed Otabae's shirt and yanked him and I swear everyone went REAL CRAZEH. Chris went fooking sexy with "Toxic" and gosh Mila-- I swear I could go gay for Mila when she did that dance for "I Kissed A Girl"

Team Europe fooking slay I swear wwwww x'D

Phichit went adorably childhood memory with "We All In This Together" and I swear I laughed and thought "I KNEW IT OF COURSE HE WOULD SING THIS" when Yuuri lip-synced "My Future Husband" ashdakgd so adorable help me aaaaaaaaaaa

AND THEN FOOKING VIKTOR ACTUALLY TOOK OUT A FOOKING RING AND PUT IT ON YUURI'S FINGER AFTER YUURI HAD DONE WITH THE SONG AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YUURI ALSO HAD THE RING FOR VIKTOR THAT'S IT I'M DONE I'M SO DONE

Oh, I just noticed how Team Europe went hella sexy and raunchy while Team Asia just be adorable and cute with their chosen songs wwww xD

They ended the panel by singing the Opening Song of YOI; History Maker. I, however, kept on accidentally singing the parody version of the song made by Judee Zee. When others sang "Can you hear my heartbeat, I'm tired of feeling never enough", I sang "Can you hear my heartbeat, coz every new ep is getting more gay". Or when it is supposed to be "We were born to make history", I screamed "We were born to ship Vikturi!" 

I didn't remember how many times I slapped my own mouth because I kept singing the lyrics wrong gosh I am a trash hahaha _(:'vzj 

So the panel ended, and my heart just couldn't accept the fact. One hour is not enoughhhh! Lots of questions and whatever the panellists had prepared for us had to be skipped because they were running out of time huhuhuhuhu. They should at least have two hours for the panel ;;3;;

All in all, I really am having fun throughout the whole panel. It was my first time attending a cosplay panel and my experience of it is so goooooooooooood! 

I really couldn't thank all of the panellists enough for their hard work in creating the awesome panel for us. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST I LOVE YOU AHJDGSADGKJSAS 


Half of the panellists (I missed Mila, Chris and Yakov ;n;) hshshshs ALL OF THEM ARE SO PERFECT AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Honestly I was (and still am) damn nervous to approach them like they have this aura that makes me feel like I'm unworthy to breath in the same air as them hahahaha ;;v;;

This human being really nails being Yuuri I mean-- The adorableness of a Katsuki Yuuri? Check. The nervousness of a Katsuki Yuuri? Yes check. The awkwardness of a Katsuki Yuuri? FOOKING CHECK!

HANDSOME VIKTOR NIKIFOROV YESSSSSS

JSHDKHAGKJSHDG THIS YURIO IS SO ON POINT THE SASSINESS AND THE SALTINESS OF YURI PLISETSKY ARE SO PERFECT HNGHH do you believe me if I said my heart felt like going to explode when she leaned her head on my shoulder hshshshshhs

Phichit Chulanont, the captain of Vikturi ship wwwww SO ADORABLE WEYH HELP ME

MILA BABICHEVA HSHSHHSH I SWEAR I COULD GO GAY FOR HEEEERRR

Yakov Feltsman I could swear this coach is so done with how EXTRA those skaters be wwww x'D

CHRISTOPHE GIACOMETTI FOOKING SEXY WEYH //grosssobbing

Otabek "OTABAE" Altin wwww I swear if anyone watched me how I fooking react whenever I caught a sight of him would think I like him x'D Please guys I'm not worthy and this human is way out of my league 
I ship this human with someone else sooo :v

JEAN-JACQUES LEROY AKDHAKSGKHD I ISH SO HAPPY TO SEE SOMEONE COSPLAY HIM I MEAN JJ IS LIKE MY PRECIOUS BBU my heart hurts so much whenever I read fanfics where he is always being the 'bad person' or just get mocked and ridiculed ;;n;;

I managed to go ANBU ninja to capture this OtaYuri moment wwwww SO HAPPY WEYH IT'S OTAYURI AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


Anyway, here are the videos for the panel. They are recorded by this lovely human here; 龍隼. Thankies for the videosss *kisskiss*
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

As for the panellists:
Katsuki Yuuri - Chloe Kong
Viktor Nikiforov - Joe Yee
Yuri Plisetsky - Nao Itazura
Mila Babicheva - Ay Jay Ikki
Phichit Chulanont - Siti RedyKidy Fatiha
Christophe Giacometti - Yuan Wong
Yakov Feltsman - Fara Nik

And the guests:
Otabek Altin - Synstruck Haedas
Jean-Jacques Leroy - Khalidi Khalid


//I am totally scared sheetless to add them in my FB friendlists wwww although I have three of them now but holy I really gathered my gut to add those three I swear-- I still am afraid to talk to them though feel like I annoy them or somethin'they are like in different level from me hshshsh I love them so much ;;v;;

No comments:

Post a Comment