Wednesday 26 December 2012

Comic Fiesta '12 (Day 1 - 22Dec). o(^▽^)o


My first time ever attending Comic Fiesta. It was amazing; awesome; epic; fascinating and any other synonym words you can think of. Anyway, let proceed to my, Sammychi's, Wardahchi's and Syasyachi's journey to go to the event held at KLCC Convention Centre. 

We woke up like, 6.30am in the morning and get ready; went down from our hostel at 7.30am and waited for the bus at the bus stop near our hostel. People were keep looking at us; especially Sammychi because she was wearing blonde wig. XD



Me and my roomie; Iqa. She followed us at the beginning since we went to the same way; only to be separated at KL Central. (QcQ)



Bus arrived, we took it and went to Seksyen2. Took U529 to go to KTM ShahAlam to go to KL Central. I couldn't take much pictures in it since it had lot of people. Sammychi was being too excited all of us felt literally and mentally tired we couldn't just sigh. 



The ever so excited Sammychi. I managed to take her picture while me myself stood wobbling like jellyfish in the KTM. XD



Once we arrived at KL Central, we went for breakfast. It was about 10am at that time. We went to this cafe and ordered our food, and while waiting, we could see a lot of cosplayers came along. We even fangirled a bit; which getting some stares from other customers. Besides that, we even cam-whoring ourselves. ;3



Cute Sammychi and pretty Syasyachi. :D


Haaaaaahhhhhhh~ (=v=")

 Pretty Syasyachi is preetteeehhh~ \(^Q^)/

Doodles Sammychi made; Denmark and Germany. Germany looks Out of Character here but meehh~ XD



And.. after we had our breakfast, we took the LRT to go to the KLCC. Once we arrived there, we found a lot of cosplayers which we thought we had entered a twilight zone; or an awesome world for me. We hurried to the Convention Centre (but we did lost some times before we get held of the right way) only to see sea of people gathered outside the hall. Mostly they were the ones who didn't have the ticket and had to buy it there and then. Thankfully we already had ours so we went inside easily. Ohonhonhonhon~ 



The first cosplayer that made me squealed. It was America (Hetalia). And guess what, she was actually the leader of Sammychi's and my group for Second Day. Her name is Vivian. Isn't she cute~? *heartheart*

Wardahchi and I got separated with Sammychi and Syasyachi, then we saw this cosplayer creepily stood at the corner like a statue. He (I guess this cosplayer is a boy) didn't even utter any words when we asked him if we could take picture with him or not. Wardahchi and I were quite freaked out at first but he was awesome! He was wearing Anbu's mask but then wearing Akatsuki's cloak.. I didn't even know who was he cosplaying about but all did I know it from Naruto. XD

I first saw him and began to hyperventilate. He didn't notice me as he was actually searching for sword to buy. I was like, lurking behind him, waiting for him to finish his searching and Wardahchi helped me to ask him for picture since I couldn't speak a word for being too excited to see a Trafalgar Law (One Piece) cosplayer. 

This Belarus (Hetalia) was really surprised with my advance on her. I saw her from a far as I stood at one of the corners and once she got near me, I jumped out in front of her and asked to take picture with her. Haha! She's so cute!


All of those guys; Akatsuki (Naruto) really didn't expect that we; Wardahchi and I wanted to take picture with them. They were quite bewildered as they looked at each other, before agreeing. XD

Sanji (One Piece) who we met as we was lurking around near the stage. He was doing "Mellorineee~" to me. XD And please, ignore the plastic bag there at my hand it was a failure oh Gott why I want to dig hole and bury myself in it. OTL

This! THIS! Wardahchi and I saw him near the stage too and we began to squeal and fangirling in front of him. Gott that was so embarrassing let me whack my head at the wall. B- Bu- But I REALLY COULDN'T STOP HYPERVENTILATE WHENEVER I SAW HIS PICTURES I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO DO HIM THERE AND THEN BUT I KNOW I CAN'T SO I SHOULD JUST PLANT MUSHROOMS AT THE CORNER. (QAQ)


After done fangirling in the Convention Centre, we decided to go to the food court and voila- I saw this one Kuroko Tetsuya (Kuroko no Basuke) who was queuing up to buy food. I immediately took out my phone and snapped this picture. Oh Gott I'm a stalker hell yeah. XD



And.. that was the end of my First Day at Comic Fiesta '12. I shall continue for Second Day entry. XD

4 comments:

  1. where's the like button when you need it XDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (y) (y) (y) <-- There. XD

      #Assume this is Facebook! Bwahahaha!

      Delete
  2. I wonder, what if Sabby read this?? -_-'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He wouldn't. XD I don't think he will manage to find this blog. Lolol! XD

      Delete